Estimated cooking time:15 minutes
|Haloumi Cheese (some info)
||1 packet of 180g
Preparing the ingredients
- Cut the carrots diagonally into thin slices. And slice up the capscium and red onions too.
- Cut the Haloumi cheese into 1-cm cubes.
- Heat some oil in a pan.
- Then add the carrots, and throw in a pinch of salt to season the carrots.
- When the carrots start to get a little soft, add the capsicuim and red onions. Then add the cheese as well.
- Keep stirring occasionally to let the cheese char on at least one side. (Charring it on 2 or more sides will make it more delicious!)
- Turn off the fire when the cheese is adequately charred.
- Serve while hot.